The Cover Band is a supergroup of epic proportions in their own minds, a veritable collection of legendary performers who will last a lunch-time.
The line-up's current member's include
- mungvvii9 (don't ask me, I think it's to do with his religious order),
- Schprocket (again, don't ask)
- Mid-Dee (a rather highly talented but some may say soul-less individual)
- Vincent - guitarist (and prolific composer/collaborator)
- Smurf - resident bassist, drummer, mixer and all round good-guy
- Way2lon - drummer by 'profession' but is known 'swing an axe' and sing a song when appropriate persuasive methods are applied with extreme prejudice...
We also expect to have other members whose also-considerable talents will be revealed once we have their contractual obligations fitted up with a comfy pair of patent-concrete shoes and taken for a short walk by a deep river... (Are you sure I can type that, Mung?)
. . . . .
Watch this space -> . . .. . . . .
... . .. . .
See? Astronomy is boring isn't it?
Now go and listen to The Cover Band and see how much less boring they are than watching space... IN YOUR FACE, ASTRONOMY !!!"